Monday 14 September 2015

Milan, 14th September 2015

After our arrival in Milan, we checked into our hotel, the Magna Pars and had a look around the area after dinner. Only a few pictures taken, both these with the X-T1 which I am getting used to very quickly and it is much more of a development of my X-Pro1 than I had imagined.
We based ourselves in the Via Tortona area, in the Navigli district. This is the "Shoreditch" of Milan, with plenty of regeneration and the creative centre of the city.



 The lounge area of our suite. This is where I realised I need a lens wider than the 14mm!




We had a sortie of the area, Porta Genova, after our meal and found this old tram, of which there is a large number still in service, at it's terminus outside the railway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment